Pool Opening Information – What to expect when you go to the Pool
POOL OPENING ON FRIDAY, JUNE 5, 2020
USE OF POOL INSTRUCTIONS
- At the start of each session all Residents must have a reservation. Others will be allowed to enter a session until the count of 45 I reached. You can make reservations at: https://www.facebook.com/riveroaksswimsignup
- The gate will be locked and a Lifeguard or a River Oaks Volunteer will let people in the pool. All Residents will have to pass their card/fob over controller and also sign-in when entering the pool. Sign-in book is available at the gate.
- All with have to sign a new Pool Use wavier before using the pool. Extra copies of the blank waivers will be available on the porch of the clubhouse.
- Each session will be 1.5 hours which allows time for cleaning and sanitizing of furniture used and bathrooms between each session. All will be asked to leave the pool when session is over, if you have back to back session reservations you will be allowed to stay in the pool deck area but not in the pool. Lifeguards will be doing the cleaning and sanitizing.
- Each Resident is encouraged to practice social distancing by staying in one of the marked off areas. We encourage Residents to do their own sanitizing of furniture they are using and the bathroom fixtures before use for their own protection.
Hopefully, all will go well during opening. We wanted to stay with the Reservation system so we could have some idea of the use of the pool in the opening week. If all goes well, we hope to terminate the reservations system some time during the month of June and return to normal entry of the pool.